Building / Construction Survey
Building Survey & Construction Survey
Building Survey & Construction Survey are highly important during a building or construction designing & planning starts. It’s highly important to prepare the layout plan and for designing the building.
The establishment of Sonar Bangla Survey Consultants as the leading enterprises, engaged in providing Building Construction and Elevation Survey Service in the industry is remarkable. Some other services like floor plans and elevations plan- we prepare mainly for our architectural and engineering clients. So that they can use them for building redevelopment and structural Licensing.
With the aid of our “The best service at The best price, we undertake the whole responsibilities of Building Surveying. We offer service as a professional and well-trained with total understanding and interpretation of building law. Our surveyors are responsible for making sure that buildings are safe or it needs improvement & up-gradation.
Our Service Ensure:
-Follow all laws & rules
Steps & Process of a Building Survey
What are the Different Types of Surveying in Construction? The history of surveying in construction goes back thousands of years. It’s an essential part of any construction project and as a result, there are many different types of surveying that exist in the construction industry today. Sonar Bangla Survey Consultant usually follow these four-step surveying and therefore serve their clients with final output:
- Land surveying
- Building surveying
- Technical surveying
- Planning and developing surveying
(01) Land surveying
A land surveyor, also known as a geomatics surveyor, creates site plans for construction and civil engineering projects by collecting data and mapping the shape of the land. They can work on a variety of different projects including bridges, tunnels, roads, mining, and quarrying among others. Some of the work they are responsible for includes:
- Geomatics – gathering, storing, processing, and delivering geographic information
- Feasibility studies – carrying our surveys and assessments on potential construction sites
- Geomechanics – monitoring land movement and subsidence caused naturally or during the construction process
- Geospatial measurement – charting exact co-ordinates of site features using GPS and surveying instruments, mapping land use with satellite photography, and producing digital images of sites
(02) Building survey
- A Building surveyors advise clients about the design and construction of new buildings.
- They need to have good communication and problem-solving skills. Some of the work involved includes:
01. Make sure that properties meet building regulations and fire safety accessibility standards.
02. Dealing with planning applications.
03. Surveying properties to identify structural faults and making recommendations for repairs.
(03) Technical surveying
A Technical surveyors carry out various tasks, most of them in support of architects chartered surveyors, and engineers.
Their duties include:
- Droughting plans using computer software
- Helping with environmental impact assessments
- Supervising construction operatives at site
(04) Planning and development surveyor
A planning and development surveyor’s main role is to assess, design, and manage development projects.
- These projects can be varied and planning and development the surveyor would be involved in every stage of the project from initial site assessments to the completion of the entire project.
The role of a planning and development surveyor would include:
- Assessing whether plans are workable
- Assisting on planning applications
Service Description of Building Survey
Our experts are using reflectorless total station and handheld lasers therefore they can observe measurements quickly and accurately. With the horizontal and vertical data from these measurements, they can accurately generate floor plans and building cross-sections. Our surveyors are specialized in high detail fade surveys. To totalize our building surveys and to provide enhanced visualization we apply a range of techniques. SBSC team is familiar with terrestrial photogrammetrical methods for 3-dimensional data capture. Our lab is enriched with a range of updated software so we can ensure proper digital visualization and output.